Saturday 10 October 2015

Deep Questions Tag

Hello everyone,

I was just catching up on my subscriptions and a new video from Emily Anna got me thinking a lot about this tag and the questions, I decided I am going to talk to you about these 20 'deep' questions as an extra post for you this week. 


Source - Tumblr


1:Close your eyes and think of five things that make you smile when you think about them. What are they?

 My holiday to Florida because it was such as fun and amazing time, college as I am loving it at the moment, my dog charlie who I miss very much, Milkshakes they are life and the new people I have meet at college, especially the good times we're having! 


2:If your house was on fire and you had sixty seconds to leave, what would you take with you?



I would obviously take my family, but I would also take my scrapbook, my lamb teddy (my first teddy), my laptop and phone.

3:When you're alone in the middle of the night and you can't quite get to sleep, what do you think about? "Going to sleep" doesn't count.

I think about life to be honest, how my day has gone as well as anything that's getting to me, this is where I have time to myself to think, I put my headphones in listening to songs which I love and can relate to in that moment.

4:What is love to you?

To me love is feeling accepted and happy with someone, but someone who you can be yourself around, as well as someone to talk to openly.

5:What is the opposite of love?

I would say disloyalty and unhappiness, because when your in love you feel complete, happy and their is trust in the relationships but to me the opposite is not being happy and feeling as if you can't trust someone.

6:Is it possible to love someone if you don't love yourself?

I would say yes and no, if you don't love yourself that is fine, but maybe loving someone else makes you appreciate and love yourself more. 

7:Do you believe mutual attraction based on mutual hatred is possible?

Personally, if I have hatred to someone I probably wouldn't want anything to do with them.

8:Is it better to have something amazing and lose it or to never have had it to begin with?

Definitely something amazing then to lose it, because at least you have the memories from that as well as the experience, then you can have something to talk about with people.

9:Do you focus more on the past, the present, or the future?

Hands down future! I plan everything with my friends at college, I have a lot of aspirations and goals which is all to do with the future. But I love looking back at the past, especially on funny times with friends/family but also holidays.

10:Do you judge people for what they wear or how they express themselves?

No, I won't even dream of judging someone by the way they express themselves, we are all different in a unique way and I love that no two people will be the same.

Source - Google

11:Do you believe in individuals over generalisations?

We are all different, we all have our own strengths and weaknesses and generalising people in my opinion is wrong! 

12:When you're very scared or worried, what do you think about or do to help you feel better?

When I am sacred and worried I think about overcoming this feeling, but I also try to distract myself if it's making me feel terrible. I will probably end up phoning a fried and to just talk to them about everything!

13:How do you feel about what happens after death?

I am the sort of person who gets scared about death, I don't really know what to believe to be honest because the subject literally scares me!

14:Do you think you can tell a lot about a person from the way they express themselves or answer questions like these?

Yes and no, if someone is honest then of course you can, but we all have a side not many people know about, and this is the side where you learn the most about people in my opinion.

15:Do you have any special or magical memories you'll always have with you?

Yes of course! Their are so many, but my main memories would be my school life all the way from primary to college, as well as holidays  such as this year I went to Italy and America! But birthday's and Christmases plays a big part to my memories.

16:How would you define yourself, without saying your name or giving a physical description of yourself or your obvious personality?

Trustworthy if that fits the criteria!

17:When do you feel truly at peace?

When I have no outstanding work, and when I know everyone is okay especially my friends and family!

18:Do you believe happiness can exist without sadness?

No! Everyone has some sad times, and you wouldn't be human without experiencing sadness, sometimes the sadness can help with your happiness in some circumstances.

19:Do you believe people need breaks from each other, even if they're deeply in love?

Everyone needs some space, even in relationships we all need a break at times especially to spend time on our own even for a few hours. Everyone needs 'ME' time!

20:What do you find most beautiful in people?

Peoples personalities! 

What do you think of this tag?