Friday 2 October 2015

Everyday Makeup September/October 2015

Hello everyone,

I was literally just thinking about my everyday makeup and realised I haven't done one of  posts in a while. I have been loving the products I have been using and thought I would share with you what I have been using etc.



Lately I would say my makeup has been medium to full coverage, with emphasis on the eyes as well as a strong highlight and contour, and going light on the lips.


The products:

L'Oreal Lumi Magique foundation - Real Techniques buffing brush
Maybelline Anti age rewind concealer - Real Techniques pointed foundation brush
Mac Studio fix powder - Bare Minerals full coverage face
Nars Laguna bronzer - Smashbox contour brush (contour)
Nars Orgasm blush - Eco tools tapered blush brush
Mac soft and gentle - Real techniques duo fibre contour brush (highlighter)
Mac painterly paintpot - Real Techniques duo fiber eye brush (all over lid)
Mac All that glitters eye shadow - ELF Eyeshadow C brush (all over lid)
Mac Wedge eyeshadow - Mac 234 (in the crease and outer V)
Mac vanilla - Mac 234 (inner corner and brow highlight)
Models own eye lash curlers
Soap and glory supercat liner 
Soap and glory thick and fast mascara
Benefit Brow Zings - Anastasia n.12 brush 
ELF Lip balm tint in Berry

This is my everyday makeup, I hope you enjoyed