Sunday 15 February 2015

Perfect Lip Combinations

Hello everyone,

Today I am going to be talking about some of my favourite lip combinations, I have six to show you and their is a combination for every person. I have covered a lot of different colour options and different price ranges as well.


The nude lip -

For a nude lip I prefer to go all out and cover all the basis, here I have the Mac Spice lip pencil, I love to line my lips with this and then to fill all of my lip in, then I use the Mac lipstick in Peach blossom. This is a perfect nude with a hint of coral, this looks beautiful as a everyday lipstick. For a gloss over the top the NYX butter gloss in Creme Brûlée goes perfect over the top.


The pink lip -

A pink lip is vital in everyones collection, it's much cooler than a nude lip and looks nicer with a darker eye look. The lipstick here is Topshop Innocent, this looks just like Revlon Pink Pout which used to be my staple lipstick way back. But the lipgloss that complements this lipstick is the Borjois 3D effect lipgloss in Rose Polemic, this lipgloss looks lovely over the top of Innocent and gives it a shiny look but still being able to see the lipstick.


The coral lip -

This has been my lip combination of choice this week, just because the colours complement each other so well. The lipstick of choice is the Revlon Lip Butter in juicy Papaya, this is a lovely coral on it's own but with the Sephora Lipgloss in Peach Shimmer. This looks beautiful on top, this is a perfect everyday lip if our looking for something with more colour than a nude.


The orange lip -

I had to include a orange lip because through out summer and spring last year orange was my go to colour. The lipstick which is perfect is the Bourjois Colour boost lip crayon in Orange Punch, this is a lovely light orange but more to the coral side, to make this pop the  NYX butter gloss in Peach cobbler looks amazing! They complement each other well because the gloss is more pigmented but the colours look lovely for a orange combo.


The purple lip -

Lately purple has been my go to colour option, for winter! The lipstick I chose is the Mac oh so famous Rebel Lipstick! This is a pigment purple with undertones of pink in it. To make this into a glossy lip the Maybelline elixir  in Raspberry Rhapsody, this adds a lovely purple colour to the lipstick, this is a tad lighter than the lipstick but is a nice combination of purple! You can obviously make this more light by dabbing the lipstick on, your choices are endless.


The red lip -

I couldn't forget the classic red lip! The lipstick I chose is the Max Factor lipstick in Cherry Kiss. This is a classic red lipstick and to complement this is the Sephora Lipgloss in Red. The lipgloss makes this looks like a classic red glossy lip. Again to make this a lighter lip, dab on the lipstick for a light lip and the lipgloss with make the lips look more red.

What are your favourite lip combinations? Comment below


No comments :

Post a Comment