Tuesday 1 December 2015

Blogmas Day 1 - The Winter Tag

Hello everyone,

We are finally in December, my birthday month! But that means it's the start of Blogmas, and for day 1 I thought I would start with a tag which is the winter tag (I know we aren't in winter yet)!


What is your winter beauty essential? - I would say a lip balm, but to be unique I would say probably my Ren hot cloth cleaners as it moisturises my face and takes me makeup up so well.

What shoes do you tend to wear more in winter? - Chelsea boots, both my flat and heeled ones! They are practical but they just scream winter!

What is your favourite winter accessory? - Definelty my winter coat from River Island and another one from next, but then I do love a warm scarf...

Favourite winter nail polish? - I don't tend to paint my nails but burgundy is beautiful!

Favourite winter candle? - Yankee Candle christmas eve, I am sort of biased because that is my birthday!

Does it snow where you live? - Well in England we get snow occasionally but nothing spectacular, it varies every year as well!

Favourite Christmas/holiday song? - Shakin' Stevens Merry Christmas Everyone

Favourite Christmas/holiday movie? - The Polar Express

Favourite Christmas/holiday drink? - Starbucks Gingerbread/Toffee nut latte, Costa white hot chocolate or a McDonalds Vanilla latte

Do you have anything fun planned for this winter? - Umm, well it's my birthday so some birthday celebrations and time with family/friends!

Come back tomorrow for Blogmas day 2!!


No comments :

Post a Comment