Wednesday 2 December 2015

Blogmas Day 2 - Winter Must Haves

Hello everyone,

Blogmas day 2 is here, I am sharing with you my winter must haves I am focusing on beauty but I am going to talk about a few more items including clothing etc.


My winter must haves -


I decided to add in some winter 'props' which has made the picture really cute in my opinion. Also you can kind of see my christmas bedding, and I am in love with it!

When it comes to winter the Ren Hot Cloth Cleanser is my saviour, it removes my makeup to quickly but it moisturises my skin, leaving it feeling fresh and clean. Onto another skin care product this is the Nuxe Reve De Miel lip balm, I use this at night as a lip mask because it's a thick paste I wake up with moisturised lips ready to tackle the cold weather, this also makes applying lipstick so easy in the morning! 

Onto makeup, to start with in winter I love having a strong well defined brow move then ever, the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade will always be my favourite, it creates a natural look that stays without looking harsh. When it comes to lipstick I go between 5 different shades and totally different colours, but the Mac lipstick in Plumfull is my everyday 'darker' shade, I love putting this on and have been getting a few compliments on it. I have found my love again for the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, I have been using this everyday since the beginning of October, it's got some beautiful shades for winter and it's very versatile! 

Some things I am loving clothing wise is my new Topshop Super-soft scarf in Black, this is the nicest scarf because it goes with everything but it's comfy. I have also been obsessed with my Ankle chelsea boots which are flat from Primark, they are so easy so wear and go with everything! Lastly my BouclĂ© Coat great coat from Next has been my favourite thing so far, and was definitely worth the money!

The gift guides start tomorrow, so make sure to come back!


No comments :

Post a Comment