Friday 27 November 2015

Autumn/Winter Lip Favourites

Hello everyone,

I thought I would talk to you about my favourite lip products when it reaches Autumn and Winter, everyone knows as soon as it hits the colder months especially the makeup changes, and the lips are not coming to be darker and more nude.


Starting with the nudes, I have two Mac lipsticks which are my favourite all the time but especially in the colder months, the first one is Velvet Teddy this is the most perfect brown nude! you can't get a better brown nude then this, it suites everyones complexion and makes your lips look amazing! The my nude nude is Mac Myth, this looks outstanding and is the best nude without looking like 'concealer lips', it suites a fair complexion on it's own or with a gloss on top! Onto the darker ones, my all time favourite and most popular is Mac Rebel, this is my all time favourite autumn/winter lipstick as it's the perfect purple/plum, it looks incredible on every skin tone and looks so chic! Onto another plum which is more of a pinky one and this is Chanel Rouge Coco shine in 61 Bonheur, a lipstick which is so easy and effortless to apply, and is perfect for someone who isn't confident enough for Rebel. Onto a gloss which is the Tanya Burr lipgloss in Berry Picking, the perfect berry plum lip gloss, this is very pigmented, and will look lovely on every skin tone. Lastly is my only 'red' which is the Soap and Glory sexy mother pucker gloss stick in Plum Jam, this can look more of a pink/plum red, but it lovely to wear with a simple gold eye, I am in the market for a more neutral red such as Lady Bug from Mac.

What are your go to autumn/winter lip colours?


No comments :

Post a Comment