Friday 20 November 2015

The Disney Tag - Movie Edition

Hello everyone,

I have in my opinion the most exciting tag for you, which is the Disney tag! I recently went to disneyworld which you can see in my Florida blog posts, but I thought what an amazing tag and how magical. 



1. A scene in any Disney movie you wish you could experience -
I have two for this one, first of all the scene in tangled where she is in the boat with the chineese lanterns it looks so romantic and magical. Then my second scene would be in High School Musical where they are counting down to summer.

2. If you could choose any characters to be your best friends who would you choose?
This is such a hard one... Obviously Mickey and Minnie mouse, Russell from UP because he's so cute and funny and lastly Mike from Monsters Inc.

3. Who are your favourite Disney princesses?
Queen Elsa from Frozen and Ariel from A little mermaid.

4. Name a scene/moment in any Disney movie which never fails to make you cry.

The scene from UP where it shows Carl and his wife, throughout their life together all the way to where she passed away. 

5. What is your favourite Disney movie?

UP, The Little Mermaid, Toy Story, Monsters Inc, Mary Poppins (My childhood favourite) and Big Hero 6

6. What are some of your favourite Disney songs?

Under the sea from The Little Mermaid, 

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, The Circle Of Life, Can you feel the love tonight and Let it go.

7. Which Disney prince would you want to marry?

Prince Charming!!

8. If you had to be a Disney princess who would you want to be?

Queen Elsa or Ariel

9. Which princesses dress would you most like to own?

Cinderella or Princess Jasmine

10. Which Disney castle would you most like to live in?

Cinderella! When I was young I had a cinderella castle and was obsessed with it!

11. Which Disney side kick would you like to have?

Tinker Bell or Winnie the pooh

12. List some of what you believe are the most underrated Disney films.

Mary Poppins, Brave, Brother Bear and Meet the robinsons

I hope there is another Disney tag, but I loved this one!


No comments :

Post a Comment