Wednesday 16 December 2015

Blogmas Day 16 - What Christmas Means To Me

Hello everyone,

I wanted to talk about what christmas means to me as we all celebrate Christmas for different reasons, and I wanted to share this with you as this is very important.


I wanted to start by saying that I don't celebrate Christmas for any religious reasons as I am an atheist.

To me Christmas means everyone coming together to celebrate all together, having fun, having some drinks and just generally having a good time.

I think it's also a chance to say thank you to the people who mean the most to you, and celebrating the good things from that year. It's a chance to give back to people who deserve a lot.

It's also a way of having family and friends round and just having fun together, having a nice christmas dinner and just having a good laugh.

Lastly it's a chance to raise a toast to people to didn't make it through the year for another christmas, and for the people who are less fortunate that us.

What does christmas mean to you?


No comments :

Post a Comment