Thursday 17 December 2015

Blogmas Day 17 - Sentimental Ornaments

Hello everyone,

I thought I would do a memories post for you today regarding some ornaments, we always have a special ornament for that year which we keep and collect over the years. I thought I would share my two favourites and why they are sentimental to me.


My sentimental ornaments:


This ornament is one that my nan got me last year, we have a personalised christmas decorations stand in our town and this is where she got it. The reason why this is my favourite and more cherished ornament is because my nan brought it for me, but because it means a lot because Charlie was my dog that passed at April 28th 2014, and he was like my brother. With this is mind she decided to get this with both our names, and the year she brought it/the year he passed away, last christmas was also our first one without him.


My second favourite ornament is this one which my dad brought me when we was in Orlando at Universal Studios, the reason this is one of my favourites is because it has my name one it! In the UK the name Shelby is not a common name for personalised items, but in America it's all over the place it's on things such as pens, mugs, keyring and many more. This takes me back to when I was in America and it bring back memories from our trip in Flordia.

Do you have any sentimental ornaments?

No comments :

Post a Comment