Friday 25 December 2015

Blogmas Day 25 - Merry Christmas!

Hello everyone,

Today is the last day of blogmas which means it's also CHRISTMAS!! I  am so happy that blogmas is over but also sad, I can finally have a break and chill with family, but I wanted to say a few things!


I wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone who has been reading blogmas wether it's been one post or all of them it means a lot! But  I wanted to wish all of you a very merry christmas and happy holidays, I have really enjoyed blogmas this year and I am happy i've stuck by it, other than earlier this week but we're all allowed a break now and again. I don't want to rush doing blog posts from tomorrow onwards as I want time with family and friends, and to enjoy my time off college and 2016 is going to be a very hectic and exciting year!


I hope you all have a lovely day what ever your doing, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I'll see you when ever!


1 comment :