Tuesday 29 December 2015

What I Got For My 17th Birthday!

Hello everyone,

As you may know on the 24th December was my 17th birthday, and I wanted to share with you all my lovely gifts that I received. I am not bragging I just wanted to share everything with you, as this could help you in the future!


We brought some selfie props from Next, they were a lot of fun!

What I got for my 17th birthday:

- Driving lessons were my main present 
- Money/Vouchers
- Yankee Candle celebrate candle
- Boohoo jumper dress
- Fiat 500 money box
- Driving gift box (Leather gloves, air fresheners)
- Cocktail scented bubble bath
- Paris photo frame
- Chocolates
- Fluffy socks
- Victoria's secret love spell body spray
- Bobbi Brown Lipstick in Rose Petal
- Bobbi Brown eye shadow stick in golden pink
- Pom pom keyring
- Lush (So white, Father christmas, Luxury lush pud)
- Emoji keyring
- Lip balms
- Boux avenue sleep shirt
- Pandora bow necklace
- Ducky divers

I will have my what I got for christmas up tomorrow!


No comments :

Post a Comment