Wednesday 30 December 2015

What I Got For Christmas 2015!

Hello everyone,

I have done my birthday haul yesterday, and I mentioned that the next post will be a what I got for christmas 2015! Again I am not bragging or showing off, I am just sharing all the lovely things I got to maybe give you ideas on what to buy next!


What I Got For Christmas 2015:

- Money/Vouchers
- Marc By Marc Jacobs watch
- The Balm Nude Dude palette
- The balm the Manizer sisters palette
- YSL makeup set
- Michael Kors rose gold perfume
- Pandora Circle game spacer pink charm
- Pandora heart lock and key charm
- Pandora star stacking ring
- Selfie stand
- Selfie stick
- Kim Kardashian selfish book
- Jess Glynne I cry when I laugh album
- Now 92
- Yankee Candle sparkling cinnamon candle
- Zoella Beuty solid fragrance, wonder hand, lace collar purse
- Kores lip butters
- Boohoo Jumper
- Lipsy lace top
- Pyjamas
- Socks
- Slippers
- Tatty Teddy slanket
- Malibu gift set
- Personalised photo mug
- Baylis & Harding stacker
- Beats headphones
- Lush
- Boux avenue play suit
- Cath Kidston stocks
- Cath Kidston Hand cream trio
- Victoria's Secret sheer love body spray
- Minions DVD
- Inside Out DVD

That is everything! I shall speak to you next on new years talking about 2015, and goals for 2016!


No comments :

Post a Comment