Wednesday 9 December 2015

Blogmas Day 9 - Birthday/Christmas wish list

Hello everyone,

Every year I love doing a birthday/christmas wish list because everyone loves doing a christmas lis (let's be honest). Because of this reason I thought I would share with you what's on mine this year, I am putting both my christmas and birthday one together because it's easier! Also I am not expecting to get all/some of this, this is just would I would like!


Dear Santa (Parents)

Driving lessons
Fiat 500 (in my dreams!)
Silver watch
Pandora Star stacking ring
Mac Lady Bug lipstick
Estee Lauder Modern Muse Le Rouge perfume
Boux Avenue Underwear/Night wear
Mac Satin Taupe eye shadow
Mac Woodwinked eye shadow
Mac whirl lipstick and lip liner
Mac Brave lipstick
Mac Soar lip liner
Yankee Candles
Clothes 
Black leather high top converses

I have been a good girl this year, Love Shelby x

That is everything I can think of off the top of my head, I'm sure their are many more things I would like, but for the sake of this post i'll keep it at a minimum!

What's on your wishlist?


No comments :

Post a Comment