Thursday 14 January 2016

2015 Favourites and Reflection

Hello everyone,

I know I haven't done a 2015 favourites but I wasn't feeling up to it this year, but I thought I would talk to you about some of my things during 2015 as well as some things i'm currently loving both fashion, lifestyle and beauty.


2015 reflection

Favourite memories - Completing and passing my GCSEs, starting college, KISS haunted house party and going to America.


Three most challenging things - Studying for my exams, seeing my nan in hospital and dealing with stress during exams.

Three words to describe 2015 - Rewarding, memorable and eye opening 

How I grew emotionally - In 2015 I had a lot of obstacles which were all emotionally draining, but I have learnt that you shouldn't take anyone or anything for granted.

How I grew socially - Throughout the year I had meet some amazing new friends, which opened doors to more social activities, this meant we had more things planned which were last minute, and I love doing things last minute.

How I grey physically - I done some things that I never thought I would do before, such as climbing MT Vesuvius. 


Best way I used my time - Starting revising for my theory test in April, doing all the revision months ahead has really helped me withy driving lessons and was the best way I could have used my time.

Biggest time waster during 2015 - Giving excuses for people who should have been there for my during the hard times, and allowing them to not be there for me. Looking back it's a waste of time because they clearly aren't friends.

Phrase/quote to describe 2015 - 'You can't appreciate the good days without the bad ones'


2015 favourites

Three makeup favourites - Mac Velvet Teddy lipstick, L'oreal Infallible mattifying foundation and Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade.

Three Skincare favourites - Ren Hot Cloth Cleanser, L'Occitane pivoile sublime perfecting cream and EOS lip balms

Three fashion favourites - New Look Chelsea boots, Topsop/Primark jeans and Lace bralettes. 

Three Hair favourites - Moroccan oil shampoo and conditioner, Dove oxygen moisture hair mask and Garner ultimate blends hair oil.

Favourite books - Wonder, Juvie and Love Tanya

Favourite films - The Duff, Minions, Home and Big Hero 6

Favourite songs - Lean on, Adventure of a lifetime, Sorry, Wildest dreams, Stitches and many more...

Favourite artists - Coldplay, Jess Glynne, Rudimental and Ed Sheeran

Favourite blogs - Lily Pebbles, Viviannadoesmakeup, In The Frow and Gracie Francesca

Favourite youtube channels - Lisa Eldridge, JDRMakeup, Emily Canham, Emily Anna and Jerusha Couture 

Favourite vlog channels - Jake Boys, Fun For Louis, Thesacconejolys and The Michalaks 

Better late then never, hope this was interesting!


No comments :

Post a Comment