Saturday 9 January 2016

My Favourite Songs

Hello everyone,

I thought that I would talk to you about a lot of my favourite songs, I am going to list a lot of songs that I have loved from years ago to current songs, hopefully some of these songs will be a throwback to some of you, I have 60 of them but they aren't in any order but either way enjoy! 


  • Robin Schulz (ft Francesco Yates) - Sugar
  • Major Lazer and DJ Snake - Lean on
  • Martin Garrix - Animals
  • Tiesto ft Matthew Koma - Wasted
  • Taylor Swift - Wildest dreams
  • Taylor Swift - I knew you were trouble
  • Nathan Sykes - Over and over again
  • Shawn Mendes - Stitches
  • Duke Dumont ft Jax Jones - I got u
  • Mr. Probz - Waves
  • Icone Pop ft Charli XCX - I love it
  • Avicii - Waiting for love
  • Rudimental - Waiting all night
  • OutKast - Hey Ya!
  • The Automatic - Monster
  • McFly - 5 colours in her hair
  • Justin Timberlake - Rock your body 
  • The Black Eyed Peas - Where is the love?
  • The Black Eyed Peas - I gotta feeling
  • 30H!3 ft Katy perry - Starstrukk
  • Kelly Clarkson - Since you've been gone
  • Kelly Clarkson - My life would suck without you
  • The Wanted - Glad you came
  • Labrinth - Last time
  • Nick Jonas - Jealous
  • Jess Glynne - Don't be so hard on yourself
  • Ed Sheeran - You need me, I don't need you
  • Lana Del Ray - Video games
  • Bruno Mars - Marry you
  • Emeli Sande - Heaven

  • Justin Beiber - Sorry
  • Coldplay - Adventure of a lifetime
  • Coldplay - Paradise
  • Coldplay - Viva La Vida
  • Ella Eyre - Good times
  • Olly Murs ft Rizzle Kicks - Heart skips a beat
  • Adele - Set fire to the rain
  • LMFAO ft Lauren Bennett and Goonrock - Party rock anthem 
  • Lil Wayne ft Bruno Mars - Mirrors
  • Naughty Boy - La la la
  • Shakira - Waka Waka (this time for Africa)
  • Shakira - Whenever Wherever 
  • Wretch 32 ft Josh Kumra - Don't go
  • Example - Kickstarts
  • DJ Fresh - Gold dust
  • Kid Cudi Vs Crookers - Day N Nite
  • David Guetta ft Kid Cudi - Memories
  • Swedish House Mafia - Don't you worry child
  • Bastille - Things we lost in the fire
  • Milky Chance - Stolen Dance
  • Mumford and Sons - I will wait
  • The Lumineers - Ho hey
  • Vance Joy - Riptide
  • The Lumineers - Stubborn love
  • The Script - Superheroes 
  • Maroon 5 - Maps
  • Rixton - Me and my broken heart
  • Hozier - Take me to church
  • Macklemore and Ryan Lewis - Can't hold us 
  • Pharrell Willians - Happy 
So they are only 60 of my all time favourite songs! What are a few of yours?


No comments :

Post a Comment