Thursday 21 January 2016

Lazy Day Makeup Routine

Hello everyone,

I am finally doing a beauty post for you today, I thought I would talk about my lazy day makeup routine with you, because I am being 100% honest... I have been really lazy with my makeup in the morning but I have a full proof makeup routine to speed things up!



My everyday makeup bag is from Ted Baker!


L'Oreal Lumi magique foundation
L'areal True match concealer
Soap and Glory Kick Ass powder
Benefit Hoola
Benefit Hervana
The Balm Mary loumanizer highlighter 
Mac Painterly paint pot
Mac All that glitters (all over lid)
Mac Omega (crease)
Brows - I've had my brows tinted 
Benefit roller lash mascara
Korres tinted wild rose lip butter 

This is the best makeup for a lazy day! What are your essential lazy day products?

No comments :

Post a Comment