Thursday 9 June 2016

Barcelona Haul

Hello everyone,

Of course I have a Barcelona haul for you, and the majority of this is basically a Sephora and Urban Outfitters haul, but their are a few Barca related items. You can check out my holiday to Barcelona here and everything I got up to.


Urban Outfitters -

The first thing I got from UO is something I kept eyennig up overtime I went into the shop which was about 5 times, and decided to finally buy it! And it's the cutest pineapple makeup bag ever, this is actually really good quality and feels like really expensive. This was I think 19 euros and is £14.
 (link)

I am a massive lover of Calvin Klein, especially their underwear! I resisted when it came to their underwear in UO but instead opted for some socks, which look so classic! These were around 10 euros, and are £7.
(link)

I also got a few tops on my little shopping trip I didn't take a photo of them as they are just to hard to show. The first one is this white muscle tank top, this is the comfiest top ever! It has a frilly edge which they class as a lettuce edge. I can't remember how much it was in Barca but is £16.
(link)

While browsing all the beautiful clothes, I came across the most beautiful body ever! It just a simple body in Khaki which has a lower back. This was on sale for around 18 euros, but is £13.30. They had loads of colours but the khaki appealed to me the most, it also have a lovely ribbed texture.
(link)

Sephora -

Kat Von D lock it foundation 
Kat Von D tattoo liner 
Sephora 56 brush
Nars creamy concealer
Urban Decay naked lip gloss in liar
Sephora eye, lip and face masks
Sephora avocado and pearl sleep face mask
Sephora eau de toilette in lagoon and mango

Mac -

Mac retro matte liquid lip colour in Lady be good

Barcelona themed -

FCB training top and shorts
Barcelona shot glasses
Barcelona themed souvenirs 

I think that is more or less everything I bought!


No comments :

Post a Comment