Tuesday 30 July 2013

Let's Travel - Liquids

Hello everyone,

SO I am adding to this series slowly but surely, so in this one it's about the liquids I am taking with me on my flight, this has to be under 100ml and in your hand luggage. You may want to call this my in flight beauty regime with randoms.

Let's Start -

3 cotton pads
Hairband 
2 pencils
2 pens
2 Cotton buds
Travel O with Juicy Couture viva la juicy la fleur
Mini Benefit it's potent eye cream
No7 heavenly hydration moisture mask (Depotted)
Depotted Garnier skin perfecter bb cream
Body shop born lippy raspberry lip balm
Soap and glory hand maid
Depotted makeup remover
Maybelline fit me concealer
Collection fix me up
Benefit mini that gal face primer
Mini Clarins hydra quench cream SPF 15
Garnier anti dark circle roll on 
Sudocrem (Spots)
Boots soltan lip balm
Revlon colorstay ultimate suede lipstick - Front row 

Thank you
Shelby'xo

No comments :

Post a Comment