Thursday 1 August 2013

10 random facts about me

Hello everyone,

So when you see this I will be on holiday, because I have a feeling I won't be able to upload while i'm in Turkey, so I am being prepared, but this is going to be 10 random facts about me.

Fact one -

I love despicable me, the minions are so cute.

Fact two -

I love going on plans, I love the thought of being up with the clouds.

Fact three -

My favourite meals are chicken (any) or Steak and my mum's homemade chips.

Fact four -

I love watching Cake boss, the cakes are amazing and they are all so talented.

Fact five -

I love baking, Cakes, cookies you name it.

Fact six -

My favourite deserts are Sorbet, pavlova and brownies.

Fact seven -

I'm in love with Kim, Kourtney and Khloe kardashian.

Fact eight -

Ducks, monkeys, dogs and makeup are my addictions

Fact nine -

I love my laptop, simply because of the colour.

Fact ten -

Tanya Burr is my girl crush, I love her she's so inspiring and is stunning and makes such good videos.

Thank you
Shelby'xo

No comments :

Post a Comment