Saturday 2 November 2013

Let's talk - Jeffery Campbell

Hello everyone,

I am obsessed with some shoes, and I thought I would show you two of them, They are from Jeffery Campbell, these shoes are sold via Karmaloop

WARNING - You may just fall in love.

The Adaisy Sneaker in White


Aren't these shoes just stunning? Yes, I am in love I think they would just look stunning in the Summer, Especially with high wasted shorts. They could be a great transition between Spring and Summer because you can wear them with jeans. Also great for a night out aswell pared with the perfect dress or skirt for a more casual look.

The HOMG Sunflower Platform Sneaker


Aren't these just summer in a shoe! I have to admit I don't think I have the confidence to wear them, but I also would only wear them in Summer with again high wasted shorts! I love these I think they would be perfect for going abroad by the pool and just walking around.

Are there any shoes you have fallen in love with lately? Comment below

Love Shelby'xo





1 comment :

  1. ...I still LOVE those second ones, they are just my obsession right now!

    ReplyDelete