Saturday 21 December 2013

Beauty haul!

Hello everyone,

Lately I haven't done any beauty shopping because I have been doing Christmas shopping. But yesterday I brought three things and last weekend I brought another three things.

Yesterday I brought some things I have been wanting forever. I got the La Roche Posay Effaclar duo, I have heard so much about this and I have been lusting over it for the longest time. Also I got the Max Factor Miracle touch creamy blush in Soft pink, so many people love this and I have been wanting another great cream blush and decided to get this. Also the cutest thing I have ever seen these are Tweezerman tweezers they are paw print and I have been needing new tweezers and decided to get this.


Winter is officialy here, and this is where I always have wanted to experiment with different lip colours. Also so many brands are coming out with lip crayons and these where £3 from MUA. I have the shades (left to right) Irreplaceable, Justify and Crazy in love. I have worm the crazy in love and I am crazily in love with it. Would reccomend these 100%.

Shelby'xo

Have you tried/brought any new beauty products? Comment below


No comments :

Post a Comment