Tuesday 31 December 2013

What I got for My birthday and Christmas.

Hello everyone,

If you didn't know my Birthday was Christmas Eve and I was going to film this and upload it to my blog but it was not working out! I am showing you what I got but I won't tell you everything. 

My Christmas tree 2013


I am not trying to brag in any way, shape or form.


My Big presents where -

Beats pill speaker in Black
Samsung WB31F digital camera
Ted Baker Suno mini quilted bag Black
Ted Baker white and black Ipad case

Sotcking -

Orange tangle teaser
Benefit they're real mascara
NYX Jumbo eye shadow pencil set
Soap and Glory sexy mother pucker gloss stick set
Eco tools makeup brushes - Fan, Powder and blush brush
Thermal socks
Fluffy socks

Body -

I got lots of body shop things, I got lots of their Christmas collection and there normal range.

I also got a bomb cosmetics set and a Lush Mrs. Bunny set and a Christmas favourites set.

Perfume - 

I got the Brittany spears fantasy set, A Juicy Catoure gift set and Marc Jacobs Honey gift set.

Random - 

Yoga mat
Puma Suede navy blue trainers
Rowing action exerciser
 Yankee candle tart burner
Yankee candle tarts
Cath Kidston gadget case
Chanel Mirror
Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream set
Pyjamas
Slippers
Now 86
One republic Native cd
Onsie with matching slipps
Pandora Chars - My princess charm, La Sagrada Familia, Bow charm, Duck charm, Love in different languages
Michael Kors gold and rose gold buckle bangle

If I missed something out I am very sorry and your probably see in future blog posts. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas if you celebrate it if not I hope you had a wonder holiday time

Shelby'xo

What did you get for Christmas comment below.





No comments :

Post a Comment