Sunday 1 February 2015

Bedside Table Skin Care

Hello everyone,

Lately I have been sorting out my bedside table skin care routine, I have recently organised my skin care and I am very happy with the storage I have used.



This is an over view of the box, the box is from Primark and it cost £5, but when I got to the check out it was £1.50. This box is perfect for storing little things like skin care, just because it's sectioned and big enough.



In the big section on the left, and here I have the bigger bottles. I have a Skin Therapy moisturiser for oily and combination skin; this is from Wilkinsons, I use this moisturiser in the morning, before I put my makeup on. Next to that I have some E45, because I have been getting some dry patches on my face because of the weather. Then I also have this new serum I picked up yesterday, called FaceB4 After Cleansing Serum. Then my holy grail product, the La Roche Posay Effacer Duo which is the best thing if you have break outs! 

Onto the top section, here I just have the Lush Grease Lightning, which is a stop treatment. And my other favourite moisturiser which is the Ren Daily Supplement moisturiser, followed by a hair band.

The lastly I have a benefit it's potent eye cream which is amazing for night and day time under your make up, it also very moisturising! Then I have two lip balms one is a Balmi, which is put on a night because it's very smooth but moisturising at the same time. Then my day time lip balm is the Nuxe Reve De Miel, which is a wonderful lip balm for the price (£9.50), and finally I have a body shop Cranberry Bliss hand cream!

I hope you have had a brilliant week, and next week is even better!


No comments :

Post a Comment