Saturday 25 January 2014

14 Highlights of 2013

Hello everyone,

This is very late, but I just watched Ellie's new years resolution video (Click here). I thought this would be fun to look back on through out the year, and I just wanted to do it! I think this will be great to think through all the positives instead of dwelling on the negatives.

1. Going to Turkey with Family friends for the 2nd time. - I enjoyed this so much, the hotel was amazing and I had such a good time, and done things I would never have done before

2. Riding a Camel! - This is one of my biggest highlights! In Turkey we went on a boat trip and we stopped off at Camel Beach. I went on a Camel and it wasn't smelly or anything I enjoyed it so much.

3. Being in year 10? - I felt as if I grown up so much last year. Also being in year 10 made me think you have one year left and I need to make the most of it.

4. My Friendship - My best friend Nicole and I have been really good friends for years and years, but last year I felt as if we became closer than ever.

5. Swimming in the sea! - This will sound really weird but I was swimming so many times last year In Turkey, I went Snorking and I enjoyed it, I also felt as if I have became a even stronger swimmer in the sea.

6. Being more Confident - This is such a big one for me! I have always struggled with being confident in classes. But last year I felt as if I really came out of my shell (So to speak).

7. Swanage!!! - Last year my Best Friend Nicole came to Swanage with me! We had so much fun with each other, we enjoyed it so much, we went for a week and stayed in a caravan. But we enjoyed every moment!

8. Being Nicer and a better Friend and Daughter - I felt last year I was getting on so well with my parents and my friends. I felt I was really nice all the time.

9. My Nan's 75th Birthday - I had such a good time with my Nan, at her 75th Birthday party. I really enjoyed myself and it was nice to spend time with everyone.

10. Makeup! - Last year I felt that I was really really into makeup, I was also branching my brands, I brought quite a lot from Nars, Chanel, Mac and more. I just really enjoyed branching out and trying different things.

11. My Style - I felt last year I really discovered what sort of clothes I prefer and look better on me. I also felt as if I discovered my style.

12. My Iphone 5S and My Ipad Mini - Last year I was really spoilt! I got the Gold Iphone 5S which is amazing and I also got an Ipad mini. I love them so much and I'm so grateful.

13. MY BLOG! - I saved the two best for last! Since having to stop my you tube videos, I really enjoyed blogging and I think I have grown so much with my blog. And I couldn't think of anything better to be doing.

14. Braces - I put up so much with having braces! but last year I got them taken off! I am so happy what I don't have to be embarrassed to Smile and I love showing my straight pearly whites off to everyone!

I also have to thank everyone who has clicked onto my Blog, or read a post or even Following. It means the world to me <3




No comments :

Post a Comment