Sunday 5 January 2014

What's in my school makeup bag?

Hello everyone,

I got back to school on Tuesday and the thing I look more forward to after Christmas is getting my makeup bag all sorted. But this time I have a new makeup bag and some new products you might now have heard me talk about.


What's in my makeup bag.

My makeup bag is from Ted Baker, I got another addition to add to the Family for Christmas. Click here

I have two Elizabeth Arden products and these are the Eight hour cream skin protector and the Eight hour cream lip balm. These are great products for the winter and there truly amazing. The Skin protector is amazing for hand cream, lip balm, moisturizer you name it this product and do it.

I have recently brought a few new Benefit blushers and I have been loving Rockateur, This is stunning it's a rose gold blush and the good thing for everyday use is you don't need a highlighter, if you bring it slightly up onto you cheek bones it's look like a subtle version or Mac MSF in Soft and Gentle.

My lips can get quite chapped and dry this is why I love to carry a lip scrub with me and hands down the best lip scrub is from Lush, I love them so much I have them all. 

Everyday I feel I should always bring my brow powder with me, you just never know when you'll going to need it and it's nice to top up during the day. I love the Gosh brow kit it's so nice. But I really want either Mac Charcoal Brown or Omega eye shadow for my brows.

This is an optional product for me to carry round with me and it's the Max Factor cream blush in soft pink. This is such a nice cream blush and it's so natural and it look stunning.

When my lips aren't really dry but I still want a more buttery lip balm The body shop lip butters are amazing I love the Pink Grapefruit and the Lemon one, they smell amazing and they work so well, and there only £4.

In the morning I wake up quite early so I love this for during the day, it's the NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Milk, this can look quite harsh and unnatural but I blend it out with my finger, this is great for the inner corners and the waterline.

Also a mirror is just essential for makeup touch ups, this is from Cath Kidston and I love it because it's so cute

A powder is just a must for touching up. I love the Soap and Glory one heck of a blot, simply because it's translucent and it does not look over the top.It is £12 but it's so nice and you only use a little bit and it gives such a nice finish.

Again from Soap and Glory and it's their Sexy mother pucker gloss stick in Nudest this is great for the day time it's shiny and natural for the day, it's also so moisturizing and looks really nice on.

I don't carry foundation round with me because there is no need but I carry the Maybelline fit me concealer because you may need to touch on if there is a blemish showing through or redness.

I also carry this 4head roll on thing with me because lately I have been getting really bag headaches and this is amazing for Migraines aswell. 

The tools I carry round with me are very basic, they consist on the Eco tools blush and powder brush for my blush and powder, these are really nice eco friendly brushes and their so soft. The other brush is the Real Techniques brow brush, I hated this but now I love it because it just applies more powder and it's so nice. I last of all carry round Tweezers I love my tweezman tweezers because there so cute and they amazing quality and there just simply worth the money.

What's in your makeup bag for school? Comment below

Shelby'xo



No comments :

Post a Comment