Sunday 2 February 2014

10 Little secrets - Tag



Hello everyone,

I wanted to do a blog post today but I just wanted to do a tag, and I found the 10 little secrets tag, I love thee questions and I think it is something different. I tag everyone.

1. What is one product that makes you feel like a million dollars? This is a really hard one but it would have to be my Chanel Lipsticks or my Clarins Miami Pink blush.

2. What is your skincare secret? / A passed down skin care tip? As simple as it sounds, it is if your going to wear makeup and look nice just make sure you look after you skin just as well.


3. Share your hair care secret? Always apply a hair mask once a week, I love the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle or lately I am loving The Body Shop's Rainforest Moisture hair butter.


4. What is your biggest diet rule? I don't belive in diets, but I would say just eat Healthy, cut out any bad foods and juts eat well and healthy, also have a balanced diet.


5. Any workout tips? I have a Workout Wednesday series and I could do one on my own tips, but my main one has to be have a routine on what you want to do. Also if you hate Gym's don't go to a gym go to a class, if you want you cardio body jam is meant to be really good.


6. Which perfume is your secret weapon? This is a hard one, but I would have to say Marc Jacobs Dot/Honey or Juicy Catoure Viva la Juicy/


7. Show us a clothing item of yours which always turns heads? I don't have a specific clothing item, but Statement Necklaces can change any outfit and give it any vibe. (Hope that weren't cheating, haha)


8. What is your most treasured piece of jewelry? This is an easy one, and I would have to say my Michael Kors watch and my Michael Kors bangle. I am so grateful and thankful that I got these for two Christmas's. 


9. Who is your style crush? I love Patrica Bright (Blog Click here) I think what she wear is stunning and she always looks well put together. I also love Kendall and Kylie Jenner, I think because we are around the same age we have the same taste and they look stunning all the time, lets be honest.


10. Tell us something we don't know about you Again, this is a really hard one... It may sound really lame but I am kind of a neat freak them it comes to decor in my room! (How lame) 




No comments :

Post a Comment