Wednesday 19 February 2014

Workout Wednesday// Motivation

Hello everyone,


When I am trying to keep healthy or to workout, motivation plays a big role in this because some time I fell like why do I do this and other times I don't even need to think twice about getting up and working out. 

I am going to share with you my motivation tips for working out and eating healthy.

Working out//


"Train Insane or remain the same" - Blogilates 

"Train like a beast look like a beauty" - Blogilates

For me when I am working out I sometimes feel motivated, but other times I think to my self I can't be bothered or something else along them lines. But I keep saying to myself it's okay not to want to do it 24/7. But if you have a hard time trying to stay motivated I love watching Blogilates videos (Click here) and just watching her videos makes me really want to get up and do something. 

Also when I need to be a bit more motivated I find putting on some gym clothes much better than if you in your pyjs for example. Also buying cute gym clothes is much nicer than having all black for example. Also I try not to think too much about getting up and doing something, I think of the feel after of working out and the outcomes. Also change up what your doing you may lack motivation because you keep doing the same thing over and over, one day do cardio and the next yoga for examples.

If you go to the gym and you dread it, then go with someone you friend, parent, boyfriend e.g. This will make it more enjoyable for you and you can push each other to do they best you can do, also it's more fun than doing it on your own. Above this section I used some quotes, and not everyone is a quote person but I love them, and they are two of my favourites.

Eating Healthy//

This is my biggest motivation tip and that is to think about it, if you spending all your time going to the gym and spending money on cute clothes that's all good but, if you eating un balanced meals you won't get the outcome you want. If you want a flat stomach for example you need to eat a balanced meal. I think when I am trying to eat healthy I love eating chocolate now and then but if there is non in the fridge/cuboards, I can't eat any. Also if you need a "sugar rush" have some sweet fruit for example Raspberries always make me feel as if I have had a sugar burst because they are sweet.

Also set goals for yourself each day (make them them and achievable) for example for one day it may be to eat your 5 a day, or then next it could be to drink 2 Liters of water. Also tell someone what your doing and by saying to them I had my 5 a day yesterday they will praise you and by that your going to want to keep going.


Anything I missed? Comment Below.


No comments :

Post a Comment