Wednesday 19 February 2014

10 Facts about me


My dog Charlie
Hello everyone,

I love doing all the Beauty posts, but I also love lifestyle and I love telling you more about me. I feel through out my blog you could know more about me. This is why i'm telling you 10 facts about me! I hope these are things you never knew. Also I have a exciting post coming Friday or Saturday, it's a haul...


  1. I have honestly planned my prom and wedding already.
  2. I have a slight obsession with Lip Balm, I carry about 5 with me and that's just in my blazer pocket.
  3. I love Holby City and one my favourite actresses is Camilla Arfwedson (Dr Zosia March), She is stunning and I love her.
  4. I love baking, Especially Cookies and Lemon drizzle cake 
  5. I have lots of jobs that I would love to do, but they hardly are similar (haha)
  6. If you want to make me the happiest person, you can buy me Rainbow twists ;)
  7. I love shopping, I honestly could be in boots for hours on end! 
  8. My dog Charlie means the world to me he's so cute! 
  9. I would love to see Avicii, Mumford and Sons and Rudimental live.
  10. I love Tanya Burr so much, she is honestly one of my role models and I look up to her so much! 
Watching The Brit awards; See you soon



No comments :

Post a Comment