Thursday 30 July 2015

America Holiday Haul

Hello everyone,

I am finally getting round to doing my America holiday haul for you all, I have got quit a lot to show you ranging from makeup (obviously) through to some teddy's! Also I haven't shown you presents I have got people because they may be reading!

Duty Free - Gatwick (South terminal)



I do like to treat myself at duty free considering the price differences, so from Mac I brought 3 eye shadows which are Wedge, Charcoal Brown and All That Glitters, Sweetie lipstick, Mac 234 eye shadow brush and the Erase Paste concealer from Benefit.

Sephora



I finally went to Sephora while in America which you would have seen from Florida day 2. I brought a canvas makeup bag saying ' I would cry but my makeup is designer', the Sephora eyeshadow in the shade Cashmere Coat, a Spehora eyeliner in Girl talk, the Bite travel size lipstick duo in Fig and Date, the Anastasia Dip brow pomade and the number 12 brush with a angled eyebrow brush and spoolie.

Walgreens/Walmart/Target



Then from the drugstores I brought 6 EOS lip balms and a EOS hand cream because they are amazing I would highly recommend these. I also brought the ELF small stipple brush to go with the NYX cream blush in Boho Chic, the ELF smudge pot in Crusin' Chic, the ELF eye shadow C brush and the lip balm tint in Berry.

Bath and Body Works



Well I brought 20 hand sanitisers from the best place in the world! I got a mixture of scents such as Pineapple Sorbet, Dazzling Diamond, Emergency Stache, Pure Paradise and many more. I also brought one of the holders.



I also brought 6 of the travel size body sprays in the sets cashmere glow, sweet pea, Japanese cherry blossom, paris amour, pink chiffon and endless weekend. They smell beautiful if I had my way all of them times 5 would have been in my case!

Victoria's Secret



I didn't buy much from Victoria's Secret because I already have a lot of their sprays! I brought the Mango temptation body spray, the mini Noir Tease body spray and two of their lip glosses in Love berry and Candy baby.

Calvin Klein 



I have wanted to buy a CK underwear set for the longest time, I had waited for America because I knew they would be much cheeper. I brought the white bralette and matching knickers.

Miscellaneous 



I brought 3 shot glasses one Miami south beach, one Florida and one Mimia beach one because I am now collecting shot glasses, one from every country I go to. I also brought a Miami pen and magnet.



While at universal I brought a little minion because minions are my favourite thing! I also brought a Universal Studios Shelby tree decoration. Then at disney I brought a Mini Mouse and a S key ring with some disney faces on.

Michael Kors



I did get another Michael Kors watch, this time a rose gold one with a blush pink rim in the middle. The watch is called a MK-4288, I am not too sure why the rose gold has came out orange looking but their is a better picture here.


That is everything I brought while I was in America! 


No comments :

Post a Comment