Thursday 20 February 2014

February// Wishlist

Hello everyone,

I was wondering what blog post I wanted to do, and by the title you can tell it's not a tag. I thought I would do a current wishlist. This is just a few things I have been wanting lately.


1/2/3/4/5/6/7

Can I just say how stunning this Bikini is! This is so on trend this bikini is very 60's also High wasted bottoms is bang on trend for Summer and what gives this bikini more shape is the triangle cut outs, also the black trimming is very flattering because it adds shape, and the illusion of more shape.

I never thought I would want the Urban Decay Naked 3 pallete but the packaging for a start is stunning! the colours are very pink/rose gold tones. I think this is a very different pallet and is still very wearable.

I always want something from Mac, but I never thought it would be a brush? I am in love with my Real Techniques and Eco Tools brushes, but there is something about the 208 that I really want; Perfect for brows. Also my Mum has the Mineralize skin finish natural and I love it, I have had my eye on this for quite a while, I think I want it more because in the drugstore there isn't many mineralize powders (Comment below if you know of any). 

Also Burt's Bees is one of my favourite or my ultimate favourite for Lip Balms, I have seen this for a while but never really though about getting it. But I love tinted lip balms for everyday their so natural and just perfect for school.



2 comments :

  1. Girl I've got my eye on the Naked 3 as well! and girlFRIEND where is that bikini from? (ah I'm too hyper at half 2am)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's stunning! and it's from River Island. There are links for the products under the picture where it says 1/2/3/4/5/6/7..

      Delete