Sunday 2 March 2014

Haul// Chanel, Lush and Yankee Candle

Hello everyone,

I promised a haul and this is it. Yesterday I went into town and got a few things, I got things from Lush, Yankee Candle and something from Chanel. I brought everything apart from the Chanel things my mum brought that for me because I got an A in my business course work.




If you follow me on Instagram (Click here) I posted a picture of a Chanel bag and this is what was inside it. I got the Chanel Levres Scintillantes Lipgloss in Amour 166. This looks more pink in the picture but it is a coral with very find shimmers. This is £21.00




I am such a fan of Yankee Candle, for my birthday last year I got a Yankee Candle tart burner, this is the nicest thing ever and I am kind of obsessed with buying tars I have way too many. But I picked up the Turquoise Sky, Black Coconut, Sicillan Lemon, Summer Scoop and Pink dragon fruit. These are £1.25 each.



Every time I walk past Lush I always go in, I have way too much but I can't stop buying there products. When I found out they had there Mothers day and Easter collection out, I just had to. I got the (Left to right, Top to bottom) The Bright side Bubble bar - Easter (£4.50), Inhale Exhale Bath bomb - Mothers day (£3.25), Secret Garden Bath bomb - Not sure (£2.95) and Fluffy Egg Bath bomb - Easter (£2.95).

It wasn't too much, but I can guarantee you another Lush haul, I want so much more of there Easter collection. 




No comments :

Post a Comment