Wednesday 5 March 2014

Tag// The Beauty Scenario

Hello everyone,

I was watching Lily Pebble's and I saw that she has made a new tag, I thought this tag was genius because it's a fun one to do but you still get to know people "Holy grail" makeup products.

Lily's Video - Click here

1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep? 

For high end I would have to say my Mac studio fix fluid  I say this because it was my first Mac Product and my first proper high end makeup purchase, also I had this on today and I need to wear it I love it. For drugstore I would say Rimmel Match perfection because this is great for oily skin and it lasts for the whole day.

2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?


I don't think I would because it's an interview and you don't want to make things awkward or un professional. Also if it was less formal I would because it would be more relaxed.

3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?

As Lily said a red lip, but I would go for my Soap and Glory sexy mother pucker gloss stick in Plum Jam. Because when I feel rubbish I don't want to bring attention to the way I act.

4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?

When I was much younger I would always have my hair up, I hate looking at picture because I look so weird. But for makeup I would have been 13 when I started wearing it and I would not wear a very shimmery blush, it was one from elf.


5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you 

a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical 
b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward  
c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.

I would cry and complain. But when I have my hair cut I go to someone who I know and how I trust a lot. And I would complain as well because I would be so angry. But I always have my eye on my hair dresser and what she is doing. But saying that if Emma Watson and Miley Cyrus can look stunning in a pixi cut I'm sure I can give it a go.

6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag?


Urban Decay Naked basics pallete or the Naked 2 because they have every colour in there for everyday wear. There the perfect pallets.

7. Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?


My Tarte Amazonian Clay blush because we can't get these in the UK. And there amazing.

8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven't noticed 

b) Ask them to repurchase it  
c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs

I would pretend I hadn't noticed, because two wrongs don't make a right. And I would have learnt my lesson and not let them in the future.


I tag everyone to do this.


No comments :

Post a Comment