Tuesday 8 April 2014

In Shower Routine

Hello everyone,

I was thinking what should I do for today's blog post, and I decided that I want to talk about my in shower routine, because I have found some products I have be loving because we are in Spring and will soon be in Summer.

Also if you want a bath routine or skin care. And anything else comment below because I am on Easter holiday and have time to do anything. 


I don't spend £15+ on hair products because I feel you can get some amazing gems in the drugstore. I have been loving the L'Oreal Elvive smooth-intense shampoo and conditioner. It makes me hair feel really soft and shiny. I do use a Aussie 3 minute miracle conditioner once a week. 

Then for body products I have been loving citrus! and I have found some amazing products that are so cheap but still so good. For a daily scrub I have been loving the Nspa Lime refreshing shower scrub. This is great for a daily scrub it exfoliates without leaving you with rashes and it's very gentle. For body wash I prefer using shower gel because it lathers up more, and for this I have been in love with the Wilko (Wilkinson) Fruity Lemon shower cream. Both these products smell amazing and are really good. Also the shower cream is in Wilkinson's for 2 for £1.50! I also got the zesty lime one.


Thinking about it the hair mask should have gone first... But anyways I like to use a hair mask once a week aswell. I leave this on for about 1hr max but how ever long I can. I apply this to the bottom of my hair (ears down) and this is The Body Shop Rainforest moisture hair butter, I love this and I think it des an amazing job at keeping your hair moisturized and shiny. 

Then I like to use the femfresh daily Intimate wash because it's nice to feel fresh and clean down their. Also some body washes can be too strong and it may irritate you. Also for £1.79 you have no excuse not to use this. When I get out the shower I follow up with a deep moisturizer and I have been loving the Pamler's Cocoa butter formula moisturizer. I mentiond this in my favourite moisturizers for face and body. And this is one of my favourites it's great for dry skin. 

What products do you use in the shower? Comment Below


No comments :

Post a Comment