Wednesday 23 April 2014

Let's Talk// Time off, Exams and Random

Hello everyone,

I really don't want to write this post but I know I have to because my exams and education comes first. But I am writing this to say I may be gone for a while or I won't be posting as regular. I am going to say to myself at least one blog post a week, or I may even get time to do two. 

This also means you will be seeing Workout Wednesday more than any other post, I will try and do a beauty or a let's talk as well as. I am really sorry this has came to doing less, but I knew it would happen. I am not making excuses but if I am not doing homework, I am staying after school or revising. I hardly have time to relax or time to enjoy a Lush bath!

I hope you can all understand, I am again really sorry but my exams and education does come first. Also on the 4th and 5th of May I am doing my Duke of Edinburgh Bronze award, this is the practise one but, I will also be away more even more time in May because that is when my exams start!

I am going to leave you with some motivational and inspiring quotes:



Source// Link


I hope you can understand, I will speak to you very soon! Sorry




No comments :

Post a Comment