Thursday 24 April 2014

My Everyday Lip Combo's

Hello everyone,

I have taken a little break today from revising, I have been loving my makeup this week, it is very natural and I love it. But I think your lip colour of choice gives different vibes of your entire look, and I have found my favourite lip combo's these are one high end and one drugstore, and my everyday combo's.


Drugstore//

I have been in love with this lipstick since I started my blog, this is Revlon Pink Pout, this is a matte lipstick and is the perfect light pink. I love how flattering this lipstick is and it looks amazing for everyday and every look. For my Lip gloss of choice I have gone with the Tanya Burr Lip gloss in First date. I thought this would be very pink and unflattering, but this is amazing on top of Pink Pout, this is the perfect pink combo. I tend to wear this more when I feel more in a pink mood, rather than nude. But you can sheer the lipstick and apply the lip gloss with a brush for a much more natural pink.

High end//

This was very easy for me, this has been my go to nude/peachy pink. It consists of Mac's Lipstick in Angel this is a perfect nude with some shimmer/shine because this is a frost finish. You could wear this alone but I pair it with a lip gloss for a more intense full look. My Lip gloss I have chosen is the Chanel Lip gloss in Amour 166. These create the perfect peachy pink. I love this without the gloss aswell for a mire nude approach, the lip gloss isn't sticky and looks amazing.

What is your go to lip combo? Comment below I would love to know!








No comments :

Post a Comment