Monday 14 April 2014

Review// La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo

Hello everyone,

I have a very exciting product review for you today because I have found a holy grail skin care product. I am going to be reviewing the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo. I found this product via Tanya Burr and Ruth Crilly because they are obsessed and love this so much.

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo// Link click here


This product retail for £15.50 from Boots. This also have 40ml of product which is quite a lot. I love love love this for the days when you have broken out. This product is meant for break outs but in the US this product is different.

This is a cloudy white consistency. I love putting this on after cleansing, toning and using a face wash, I them apply this all over when I go to bed. I will also apply this in the morning as a primer and moisturizing because applying my makeup.

This is amazing because it helps reduce the size of your blemish so quickly. I would spend £100 on this. 



I like the packaging because nothing gets stuck in the top of this, it's very hyginic and I think the packaging is very clean and modern looking. 

This is paraben free. Also what I love about this is it's very light and it doesn't feel heavy under foundation or alone. This is great at tackling the blemishes under the skin. I can relie on this every time!



The only thing I have to say which is kind of negative, is because this dries up spots. I used this just above my lip and because I have quite a dry nose on the side this made my nose more dry. If you have dry skin I still reccomend this buy just use it on the blemish instead of all over.


My overall opinion on this is it's amazing, I reccomend this to everyone. It is worth the £15, you only need a little bit so 40 ml is enough to last. And I can honestly say this has and will change my life.

Have you tried this? What are your thoughts? Comment below





No comments :

Post a Comment