Saturday 31 May 2014

May Favourites 2014

Hello everyone,

I am finally doing a monthly favouirtes but it's on time for once! I was going to do my Summer essentials. But I have a few of my favouirtes for you today that I have been loving through out the end of April to today!


My monthly favouirtes!

My first favouirte has to be the Loreal Nutri Gloss Crystal Shampoo and Conditioner. I have been loving this for quite a while now, this makes me hair so silky and shiny! It smells amazing aswell and I love buying this partially because it's pink haha!

I have had this perfume for ages now since February and I have used i every day since, this is the Marc Jacobs Daisy Oh So Fresh, this is amazing for everyday and this has been my everyday or 'signature scent'.

I have been weirdly sniffing this candle for about a few weeks now and I decided to burn it. This is the Bomb Cosmetics Blissful Rest candle, this is a weird one to describe but it has a hint of lemon/citrus in it, and I am in LOVE with citrus. 

Onto my makeup favouirtes, these are things I use everyday and I love them so much. The first thing is the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface, this is great for everyday and it's matte so it goes with more or less every look. My next one is the Benefit Hoola Bronzer, before I brought this I had 3 benefits boxed powders and Hoola was the one I would always put off buying but I love this and is great for contouring for fair skin. My last makeup favourite is the Benefit Brow Zings, I am so glad I brought this I love it so much and again put off buying it, I am in love and use it everyday great for defining your brows. 

My last favouirte is a Technology one and this is my Kindle Paperwhite, I got this around two years ago and lately decided to give it some juice and I have not been putting it down since. My case is from WH Smiths and if you are wondering I am reading the Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Nighttime, this is an amazing book and hand down my favourite, I have had it for two years and just got half way. :/

Random//

Now for some random favourites to start off with I have to mention some TV favourites, I have been loving Eastenders, Coronation Street and Ex on the beach. I highly reccomend these! For some food favouirtes I have been obsessed with the Mini Fabs, Mr Freeze ice and Milky Bar ice lollies, there is something about them being small, I guess you feel your not eating as much either! Last of all is Music favourites they are Foxes, I love Let's go for tonight, Youth and Holding on to heaven. The Coldplay I watched there BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend performance and they were amazing I love Yellow, Clocks, Paradise and A sky full of stars. I got to see Coldplay at the Summer Time Ball in 2012 and I am so happy I did they were amazing/ out of this world. 

Coldplay - Capital Summer Time Ball 2012!

What have you been loving lately?









No comments :

Post a Comment