Monday 16 June 2014

Holiday Haul and Update

Hello everyone,

I feel quite a lot has happened this past week. But I am going to be doing a little update for you as well as a small haul. I hope this is interesting and I hope you don't mind the hauls.

Haul//


My first things are from Lush, I have got the Ultrabland facial cleaners and the Tea Tree Water toner water. These are amazing I enjoy coming home and taking my makeup off with these. I also got the Bath Bomb in Black berry bath bomb and Sex bomb.


I then brought the new Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo and Conditioner with Vanilla Milk and Papaya, I also got the cocoa butter one. The I picked up this handmade mango and passion fruit scrub bar, I got this in a shop near where I live. The website is here.


I finally picked these tops up from Miss Selfridge, they are stunning and they look so flattering and amazing on. They range from £8 to £12, I would reccomend these because they are a great quality and they go with everything.

Update//

Well I need to start off by saying I have mock exams this week and I am sorry if my posts this week and next aren't really good quality I can see myself doing tags etc. 

Also today we started our year 11 options, I am so happy to be in 'year 11' I can't waite for next year especially Prom! Also I can't waite to leave. But this year I am doing GCSE Health and Social Care and GCSE Geography. 

My last update I can think of is I am going on holiday in 48 days and my Birthday is in 190 days.

Have your brought anything lately?








No comments :

Post a Comment