Monday 23 June 2014

OOTD// White & Floral

Hello everyone,

I have an outfit of the day for you today from Saturday. It was a really casual day and we went to go seem some family/friends. We spend the day in the sun and I thought i'd show you my outfit.



Outfit//

Daisy top - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop Joni 
Shoes - Converse
Necklace - Primark

Makeup//

NYX Liquid Illimunator
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum
Collection lasting perfection concealer
Benefit Rockateur
Benefit Brow Zings
Benefit They're real
Mac Studio Fix powder
Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker - Fuchsiaristic

My weekend in pictures//


Well this is my weekend in a collage, as you can tell my weekend consisted of a lot of Poppy, this is my 'cousin's' dog she is so cute! Also I had to take a selfie (who doesn't while getting ready). Then on Sunday I made more Meringues, with Strawberries and Raspeberries. Then I tried on a some clothes for my holiday and these are a few snaps of them.

Follow me on instagram to see what I am up to// Click here

What did you do this weekend?









No comments :

Post a Comment