Wednesday 25 June 2014

Workout Wednesday// Fitness Apps

Hello everyone,

I have a Workout Wednesday for you today, I have been downloading a lot of apps recently to do with fitness, and I thought I would share them with you today because I think they are amazing. I have 6 for you, I hope you love them as much as I do. 

Did you know on the 29th of June this will be 6 months of me doing Workout Wednesday! :O I just want to say Thank you for everyone reading these posts it means a lot, I am enjoying these a lot.


I do love Emojis

My Fitness Pal// I have known about this app for ages then Ellie jogged my memory about it, I have been using this lately too keep track of my eating, this is only for my to see if I am eating enough and if I have a balanced diet. What I like about this app is that it can count your steps, the minimum is 10,000 for me and the highest I have got it 7,000 on a school day.

7 Minute Workout// This must be one of my favouirtes out of the 6, this is great because it gives you a workout for something you have chosen etc, Full body, abs. This is also good because it times the workout for you, with a rest in between for 30 seconds this also gives you 12 activities for 7 minutes, you can adjust the time to 20 minutes for example. The reason why this is so convenient because you don't always know what to do and this tells you in the palm of your hands. 

Water Balance// I know I never drink the amount I should especially water, this is an app where you can log how much you have had to drink of water, 'soda', tea, coffee etc. I don't drink as much as I should but this is amazing for trying to get you motivated, this also gives your facts about drinking more which is helpful and handy.

30 Day Squat Challenge// I have seen the squat challenges on Instagram but never been able to keep track of it. This is good because it keeps track of it all for you. I love that it starts off with 30 then gradually goes up, you feel great after this and I highly reccomend this.

30 Day Ab Challenge// Just like the squat challenge this does the same, but this gives you 4 exercises everyday (Planks, Crunches, Sit ups and Press ups) for 30 days. This does all the hard stuff for you, great ideas and very useful.

Pump Up// This app is more advanced then the 7 minute workout. On this you can say weather your at home away or in the gym, then what you want to accomplish like toning, loosing weight or muscle. Then you can say what equipment you have or don't have. This is very good because it's personalized to you and what you want to achieve. 

Have you tried any of these? Do you have any fitness app recommendations? 







No comments :

Post a Comment