Saturday 19 July 2014

Let's Talk// Summer Reads

Hello from the Sky,

When this uploads I will either be on the plane. But since I am 'on holiday' I give myself time to read, and this really helps me to relax. This is why I am going to share with you my summer reads. I have some magazines and a few books to show you.


The book everyone has been ready which is not Fifty Shade Of Grey (for once), but this is The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. I love this book it's so mind opening and brilliant. They film was also amazing and I want to read Looking for Alaska and Paper Towns. My next summer read is my Kindle, I have the Paperwhite one. This is around £100 and I would reccomend this for summer especially or when your in the sun. This is so much better than carrying around 3 books with you, it's convenient, small and easy to use. My favourite book I have on here is The curious Incident Of The Dog In The Nighttime.

Moving onto Magazines their are three I always go towards. My first one is Company I try to get this every month. This is such a nice magazine and I love every part of this, from life stories to the makeup. Than I have Company, I hate but love company I hate the 'advice' bit (You know what part I mean!), but I love the fashion/beauty side of this. My last magazine love is Vogue, this is one of the best magazines I think, it's a all rounder and a good one!

What are your Summer Reads? Comment below



No comments :

Post a Comment