Friday 18 July 2014

Tag// Blog your heart out

Hello everyone,

I was just scrolling through some blogs, and I came across the 'Blog Your Heart Out' Tag, this looked really interesting and I like the name of this to be honest, I tag everyone to do this.

1. Who/what encouraged you to start blogging? - I think it was the fact that in year 7 we had to create a blog, and I have loved it ever since also I am a big fan of English aswell. But I have to say Tanya Burr is an amazing blogger and I love the idea of doing it, and I love Lily Pebbles and Anna, their blogs are so good and the content is a mix between lifestyle and beauty which I love.

2. How did you choose what topics to blog about? - I found this quite easy, I simply just decided to do things about what I love. But I got inspiration from Lily, Tanya and Anna to do Lifestyle because I wanted to 'document' anything and everything I do, apart from Beauty and Fashion. I just picked the basics then I knew I could add things into it like 'Workout Wednesday' etc.

3. What is something most people don't know about you? - Honestly the fact I have a blog, I have told none of my friends because honestly I don't know how. I have planned to now and then. But apart from that I don't really know?

4. What three words describe your style? This I think is quite easy; Classy, Feminine and Put together. 

5. What do you loving doing when you're not blogging? I spend a lot of my time on Instagram, seeing friends and family but I also go shopping a lot!

This was fun to do, but short and sweet. I am now on my Summer Holidays! Answer these questions below! I would love to see what you say.








No comments :

Post a Comment