Sunday 20 July 2014

Update// Life

Hello everyone,

I didn't really know what I wanted to do for this blog post today, but I thought I would to a update about life because I feel like just writing a 'life' update.

Ok, some of the things that I haven't mentioned yet I don't think so? But on Friday I finished year 10 this means I am now on my Summer holidays and it's two weeks till I go to Turkey. But I want to do a overview of year 10 for you because no one really talks about year 10, because in some people eyes only year 11 is important.

But my experience for year 10 was not a good one, simply because of a science class and teacher. I had one of the worst teachers ever, he couldn't control the class and he just wasn't very good.But he decided to leave which left our class with lots of supply teachers, I tried to move classes which I did about 3 weeks ago, but on Friday the class I moved into my teacher left she was so nice and a really good teacher. But saying that year 10 has been a very good year one of the best, just because I feel as if we all got on and with us all grown up we actually realised our priorities.

Lately I have been feeling very stressed because of school, because I was stressed I went from being in a really good mood but next I would be angry, annoyed and frustrated. This I blame partly because of school. Year 10 was so stressful and I think it shouldn't have been as stressful as it was, but saying that I stress over everything.

Moving away from year 10 and school, you may have noticed that I haven't done a Workout Wednesday for two weeks now. I have been feeling very unmotivated and I have been feeling as if it's me having to upload them. I have taken the decision to only do a Workout Wednesday every month, they will be up in the first week of each month starting from next month. I hope you don't mind this.

Moving away from more negative things, I thought I would just talk about some things I have been loving and random positive things. I want to talk about a few songs first which are What I might do by Ben Pearce, Riptide by Vance Joy and Boom Clap by Charli XCX. If you have seen The Fault In Our Stars you may notice that song Boom Clap, the song is amazing and so is the film, I plan to finish the book on the plane. But I would highly reccomend the film but bring a few tissues with you. My next thing I want to mention yet again is Lemon Drizzle Cake,it's so nice and I feel my Lemon Drizzle is the best, you could slightly say i'm obsessed with it. 

Lemon Dirzzle Cake

But now I have to mention two more things, first is my new favouirte ice lolly these are the R whites Lemonade Ice Lollies, these are so refreshing and my favouirte 'summer' lolly. My next thing is an outfit, I am wearing a White/cream Topshop scalloped vest, Topshop Rosa Shorts and a Lipsy Kimoni; My go to Summer Outfit.


I want to quickly mention something 'negative' again, but if you watched Ellie's video (Link), she basically done a update on why she hasn't uploaded in a week. But I was talking to her on BBM about how stressful uploading, having a social life and going to school can really take a toll. I think it's to do with our age aswell, but it's so hard to manage everything and sometimes it's too hard to manage everything and something has to give, but it can never be school. I just think the whole situation of managing everything can be very hard and sometimes it doesn't pay off enough I think. But not like this is a reason but sometimes we do have to take a break from uploading but it's a hobby that takes a lot of work!

I hope this was ok to understand, and I want to hear about your year 10 experience. 






No comments :

Post a Comment