Tuesday 26 August 2014

High end Makeup - Back to school

Hello everyone,

As I promised a few days ago that I would do my high end makeup for back to school. I just want to say you can mix and match these are just my favouirtes, also you don't have to wear high end makeup at all but it's a personal preference. Also like the drugstore one I am going to do the basics then the add on's.


The Basics//

BB Cream - I have not gone for a foundation for this one but a BB (Beauty Balm) cream. This has a SPF of 35, this is Mac Prep + Prime BB Cream. This gives you a really sheer coverage which I think is perfect for school for you to let your skin shine through, light coverage. (£24.00 - Link)

Blush - I can't go a day without blush and I am loving Benefit's Rockateur boxed powder. This is a beautiful rose gold blush that gives you a perfect glow. Very natural and perfect for school with any sort of base. (£23.50 - Link)

Eyebrows - I can never go a look without doing my eyebrows. Lately I have been using the HD Brows Eyebrow pallete. I am in love with this because it makes your brows look much fuller and perfect. I love having a natural makeup look and bold brows. I use the colours Carbon and Medium blonde(£25.00 - Link)

Mascara - What a surprise the Benefit They're Real Mascara, I love this because it gives you everything you want in a mascara, length, volume and separation. (£19.50 - Link)


The Add on's//

Paint Pot - I love paint pots from Mac and this is the Pro Long Wear Paint Pot in Let's Skate. This is a very shimmery light pink, this is very nice for some colour without wearing a lot of eye shadow.(£15.40 - Link)

Powder - Lately my skin has gone from being oily to combination/normal. This is why if I am wearing a powder I want it to add some flawless glow and this Bare Minerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder does just that, very natural for school aswell. (£20.00 - Link)

Highlighter - I love wearing highlighter while wearing the Rockateur blush. But I go for more of a glow for my highlighter, I have been using the Stilla Shimmer duo in Kitten. Adds a perfect glow and looks natural and flawless. (£15.00 - Link)

Lipstick - I think their is only one lipstick that can complete this look to a T and that is the Mac Lipsticks in Creme Cup. I don't have to say anymore apart from perfect! (£15.50 - Link)

What are your high end favourites? Comment below











No comments :

Post a Comment