Tuesday 19 August 2014

Let's Talk// 2014 so far...

Hello everyone,

I have been wanting to do this post for quite a while now, but time had got away from me. I want to talk you throught how 2014 has been for me so far, we have 4 more months left of 2014 until I can do a 2014 round up.


Duke Of Edinburgh Charlie  Florida, USA
Stitches  Bedroom  Turkey 2014   Sorrento, Italy 

Starting with the first picture I done Duke Of Edinburgh, this was quite good but I didn't enjoy it that much this is why I didn't carry on doing the finale expedition. It jut wasn't my cup of tea to be honest.

Next has made this year the worst by far, nothing can make this year better because of this. You may know what on the 28th of April 2014 we had to put my dog Charlie down. He was in a lot of pain and this was better for him, I miss him so much he was my best friend and brother. R.I.P Charlie I love you 

My next picture is of Florida, I haven't been here yet... But I am going to Florida next year. I am so excited the last time I went to Florida was when I was coming up to the age of two. I can't waite to go shopping, meeting family I have over their and to experience loads of different things.

The next one is of something very recent, I got stitches when I was in Turkey!(Sarcastic yayy). This happened on the 10th of August 2014. It was very painful, especially when they had to put the local anesthetic in the cut, but I am getting them out on Thursday at half 7 in the morning! Also on Thursday I have results day.

Onto the better things, this is my new wallpaper I got done in the beginning of the year. I had wanted some different wallpaper, I picked this one from next and I love it. This makes my bedroom look so nicer bigger and lighter.

Turkey happened, I came back from Turkey on the 15th. I had a really good time apart from getting stitches. Check some holiday picture out here.

Last thing that didn't happen this year, but I found out next year I am going to Sorrento, Italy. I am going next year with the school straight after we finish out GCSE Exams and finish school. My best friend Nicole is going. We are visiting Capri and Pompeii aswell. I have always wanted to go to Italy and especially Sorrento.

Has 2014 been better or worse than mine? Comment down below with some things that have happened!










No comments :

Post a Comment