Saturday 23 August 2014

Stationary Haul - Back to school

Hello everyone,

I am nearly all ready for school, I have all my supplies. I have got my stationary from Paperchase, John Lewis, Cath Kidston and WHSmiths. 



I love paperchase for stationary, they are kind of resonably priced but some things are over priced. But they do some of the cutest things for back to school especially. I got this notepad saying 'When The Boat Comes In' I love the whole notepad also the lines and pages are good quality aswell, and this was £3. I also picked up these three pens from paperchase a pink, orange and red, gel pen ink but these aren't gloopy like some gel pens, they were £1 each but on 3 for 2.

I got a lot of my stationary from WHSmiths this year, but today I picked up these 3 for 2 pens. I got the Bic Cristal fun pens with purple, green, pink and blue. Also just the ordinary Bic Cristal medium black pens A.K.A my favorite pens ever. The last of all for the 3 for 2 I got some Sharpie yellow and pink highlighter pack. Then last of all I got these Owl sticky notes pack of 6, great idea because you have 2 different sizes all in one place, these were £3.49.

Then from John Lewis I brought this 5 day planner, I love these because you can write anything down on any day, for example revision sessions or an exam. This was around £6 and I love how organised you can be with this I would totally reccomend for school, the best if your not normally a organised person this is perfect to start getting sorted for school.



The only thing from John Lewis in this part is this folder, I love the colour and the saying 'Futile attempt at organising my life'. These types of folders are the best I think because they aren't bolky like a binder. I am also hoping this will last longer because it' plastic instead of cardboard. 

From Cath Kidston I brought this pencil case it's called the Pencil Case - Little Spot in Pink. I love the size and the pattern also this was only £8.

Then from WHSmiths, I brought a Duck rubber and sharpener because I have an obsession with ducks! Then I just brought two more Bic Cristal black ball point pens, and a blue and orange Stabilo highlighter. I got the coolest ruler ever this is a pink and green puzzle ruler, and this Faber-Castell green triangle pencil.


That is everything I have! What are you got for your back to school supplies? Comment below




No comments :

Post a Comment