Sunday 12 October 2014

Daily Beauty Essentials

Hello everyone,

On a daily basis we all have them product we use everyday to complete a makeup look. I thought I would share these products with you, I wear them everyday and especially to school. 


I'm going to start off with face, what ever foundation I use I set it with the Bare Minerals Original Mineral Veil, I apply this last on to my T-zone, this creates a very nice healthy natural 'glow' without looking over the top. This may be on the pricey side of life but you use a tiny amount and it will last forever. This is a staple for me because if your having a rubbish or good skin day this will make you look awake and perfected. Ever since I brought the Benefit Gimme Brow (Light) I have used it ever since, I over looked this product a bit but decided to go for the plunge. I am so glad I did this fills your brows in amazingly, on it's own or layered it will look perfect. I love this for every day because it looks very natural but yet defined and it is so quick to use, and it looks as if you have spent an hour on your brows. A makeup look isn't complete without lippies, I have my favourite lip balm from Palmers always to hand, in my blazer pocket or hand bag this goes every where with me. It makes your lips feel super soft and moisturised, also this doesn't look over the top under lipsticks either. Moving swiftly on to lipsticks, I have found the perfect lip combination pair for everyday. my lipstick of choice is the Mac Cremesheen in Creme Cup, this is a pink nude which is a your lips but better colour, I apply this first then use the Revlon Colourburst Lacquer Balm on top in Demure, this is just like the mac lipstick but shiny, this looks perfect applied on top for a shine without being glossy; great for everyday! 

What are your daily beauty essentials? Comment below



No comments :

Post a Comment