Sunday 5 October 2014

September Favourites 2014

Hello everyone,

I am glad this isn't too late, but today I have my September favouirtes for you. I have a lot of beauty to talk about, with some randoms of course. 



Beauty

The first thing I am going to start off with is the Rimmel Match Perfection Loose Powder, I use this before foundation and after primer, this keeps your makeup on for longer and you looking more matte. I also use this powder with the Real Techniques Duo Fibre face for a light dusting without applying too much. Moving onto primers, I have been loving the Bourjois Health Mix Matte Primer, this is very light and looks really nice under foundation, I also mix this into some foundation for a more luminous glow. Talking about keeping you matte and foundation on for longer, I have been using the NYX Matte Finish Setting spray, this isn't really wet and drys very quickly. I use this last to keep everything in place through out the day and it works well, just as good as the Urban Decay one. I do love filling in my brows and any brow products in general, I have been using the HD Brows Palette in Foxy to fill them in, then I use the Benefit Gimme Brow to set them in place, this creates a very nice but defined brow, and they go very well. I have a lot of lip products but not too many, I am going to start off with a lip balm, this is the Nuxe Reve De Miel, this is one of the best lip balms I have ever used, it's a thick moisturising paste and the best thing ever. Onto some thing more inexpensive, the Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me, has been a nice transition into Autumn for school and everyday. But now a pink lippy this is the Sleek Matte Me in Petal, this looks stunning and are not that drying at all. 

Random

Random favourites are some of my favouirtes to talk about. I have been watching quite a lot of TV programmes last month. Education The East End is one of my favourites, I love seeing different schools and it makes you think more about the teachers in the respect that you get to see the impact it makes on them, good and bad. Then another medical programme I like is Saving Hope, it's very good and really different. I would highly reccomend you watching the series. The last programe is Who's Doing The Dishes, I love seeing in the celebrities houses, and it's a really god concept.

I have a few songs this month, the first one is Blame It In Me by George Ezra, Ella Eyre Comeback is amazing, Shift K3Y I know and lastly Vane Riptide. They are all amazing songs, 100% reccomend them.

What did you love throughout September? Comment below


No comments :

Post a Comment