Sunday 18 January 2015

Budget Beauty Buys - Under £5

Hello everyone,

Lately I have been finding some gems at the moment that are under £5, I thought since I talk about high end products quite a lot that I would take into consideration people who are on a budget, so I have gathered together 2 body, skin care and makeup items which are all £5 and under.



Body -

For my body section I have recently fallen in love with Radox shower gel's this is the Coconut kiss Shower gel and it smells amazing, this lathers up really well and it only costs 99p at the moment from boots when it's only £1.99 originally. 

Also from Nspa this is their clementine Body mist, this smells amazing and really fruity without being over powering. This is the mini size that I got in a gift set, this brand is sold at Asda and only costs £3 or they have a deal across their products which is 2 for £4. 

Skin Care -

Now this product sparked off this blog post idea, and it's the Skin Therapy Normal and Combination skin day moisturiser, I tried this a few weeks ago and it feels amazing, I applied a little bit to my fingers and rubbed this in and my skin felt so soft and moisturised, but it helped with my combination skin without being too drying or too moisturising. This only costs 95p from Wilkinsons!

I have found a eye roll on from PRO formula, this is the tired eyes roll on, this is very soothing for the morning because of the metal tip roll on. This helps you look more awake or even your eyes looking brighter, this is a great everyday day eye roll on especially for younger years, who want to use a eye cream but not targeted for anti ageing, wrinkles or smoothing out. This is is £3 from Tesco.

Makeup -

When I was starting off with makeup I went starlight to Natural Collection, because they done a lot of products but they were so cheap. I am mentioning the Cream blush in the colour Rosy pink, this gives you a lovely coral natural flush to the cheeks, but I would recommend using a powder/powder blush to set it considering it's quite a wet one. This is £1.99 from Boots.

I have saved the best till last, this is the NYX Butter gloss in the colour Creme Brulée, this is one of the best natural lip glosses I have found, this looks so pretty and goes well with every makeup look, but this feels amazing on your lips like a lip balm, this is only £5 from the NYX website.


I hope you have found this interesting or helpful. Comment below if you have found any beauty budget buys for £5 and under?


No comments :

Post a Comment