Saturday 17 January 2015

Haul - Beauty, Fashion And More

Hello everyone,

I have been shopping for a few weeks now, and I have gradually gained enough things to show you in a haul, I have some things from Superdrug, Boots, Topshop and more. 


To start off with I thought I would mention some things from Lush, up the top I have the Big Blue bath bomb (£3.35), Tisty Tosty bath bomb(£3.35), and then I brought two bath bomb things from Bomb Cosmetics because they sell them in Presence, and my local one was shutting down and had 50% off, these are originally £2.75. Lastly from Lush I have the Sakura bath bomb (£3.35).


I am kind of addicted to stationary shops, just as much as I am addicted to makeup! Well from Paperchse, I have started getting organised for this year, so I brought this Planner which is lovely with this white velvet pattern going through it (£8.00), I love putting stick notes and tabs in books, so I brought these notes which are perfect for my planner (£5.00), and these stick tabs were in the sale and the donut one is my favourite (£1.75 on sale), then finally this record card box can with record cards as well as dividers (£8.00).


I have brought a good amount of makeup lately, I recently bought the L'Oreal True Match foundation shade Rose Ivory, I have heard a lot about this especially from Amelia Liana (£9.99), also I love the Nuxe Reve De Miel lip balm and I finally got their 20th Anniversary packaging in Pink (£9.50). I went into Boots and the Soap and Glory section was buy one get the second half price, I brought the Supercat eyeliner because a friend said it was really good (£6.00), then I also got the Brow Archery in the colour Brownie Points (£10.00), lastly from Boots I brought this Max Factor Colour corrector in the colour highlighter (£8.99). Then in Superdrug Maybelline was 2 for £10, first I brought the Maybelline The Eye Eraser in Light, as Anna done a great blog post about this product and it's great (£7.99), then lastly I got the Colour Elixer in the colour 135 Raspberry (£6.99).


Last of all, I got another pair of my favourite jeans ever which are the Topshop Joni Jeans, they are the nicest jeans I have every brought and worn I hae 3 pairs now and needed to add a black pair to my collection (£36.00).

Also, my best friend Nicole has started a blog about Sewing, it's called Sew Many Things! Please go and check it out because it's amazing so far. Click here to go have a browse

I am starting my prom series soon, stay tuned! I hope you enjoyed this and I want to know what you have been buying lately1 Comment below.


No comments :

Post a Comment